The Primary Arms 1X Compact Prism Scope with ACSS Cyclops reticle combines the durability and flexibility of an etched reticle with the speed and ease of use of a red dot. Unlike most prism optics, the 1X Compact Prism Scope has a generous 3.7 inches of eye relief combined with a massive 13mm exit pupil to provide an exceptionally forgiving eye box. This allows for a high degree of efficiency in red dot-style shooting, keeping both eyes open for fast target acquisition in a variety of positions and circumstances that no other prism scope can touch. The 1X Compact Prism Scope’s included 1913 MIL STD Picatinny rail mount is removable, and the scope body is compatible with industry standard microdot mounts.
- Silver-rated by the NTOA!
- Glass etched reticle that works with illumination on or off
- Partial reticle illumination with 11 brightness
- CR2032 battery provides up to 13,000 hours of reticle illumination at medium settings
- Forgiving eye box with nearly 4” of eye relief, and a bright 13mm exit pupil
- Patented ACSS Cyclops reticle provides fast target acquisition, range estimation, and moving target leads out to 400 yards.
- Quick adjust diopter ring for shooter-optimized reticle focus
- ½ MOA click adjustments with capped turrets
- Compact design at just 4” long and 9.7 ounces
- Uses industry standard microdot mounts
- Wide 76.3-yard field of view at 100 yards
- Durable design for fog resistant, waterproof, and shock proof operation
- Black hardcoat anodized finish
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
At the heart of the 1X Compact Prism Scope is the new etched-glass ACSS Cyclops reticle. A heavy horseshoe makes rapid acquisition and reflex sight style snap shooting a breeze, especially when used in conjunction with the red reticle illumination. When speed is less important, the center chevron tip offers an infinitely precise point of aim that won’t cover the target, allowing for remarkable accuracy at long distances. Snap shots and precise hits aren’t the only tricks up this reticle’s sleeve, either! The edges of the horseshoe double as moving target leads, allowing for improved first shot hit probability on mobile targets. To account for the worst-case scenario, the etched reticle remains visible in black even when the scope loses power. Batteries are only needed for the full reticle illumination, giving you the flexibility of a high-contrast sight picture in the brightest of conditions.
The etched ACSS reticle combined with the fast focus eyepiece make this optic an excellent option for shooters with astigmatism. Red dots simply project an LED beam that reflects off glass back towards the shooter’s eye. The smaller the dot size, the more difficult it can be for the brain to resolve the shape, especially when combined with eye issues. This can lead to shooters perceiving the red dot as starbursts, comet tails, and a host of other distracting or obtrusive shapes depending on the shooter’s eye. Etched reticles and prism scopes don’t have this problem, and by adjusting the fast focus ocular ring, a perfectly crisp view of the reticle can be achieved for anyone. A clear sight picture will lead to more confident hits and better accuracy at further distances than ever before.